Friday

Husky

After a few years of designing for slender young women, several of my male friends who leaned towards the heavier side started asking me when I was going to start making clothes for them. I called their bluff, and for the 2005 Cloud Factory Design Collective show, "Husky" was born! The music for this piece was the one and only Teddy Pendergrass singing "Turn Off the Lights."

Runway shots:













Here's some footage of Prince Pablo's stunning modeling debut:




In the time since I first posted this, our dear brother Otto passed away after a valiant battle with cancer. But he's with us all the time, and lives on not only in our memories, but in all the ways he showed us to appreciate what we've got and to GIVE THANKS each and every day. OTTOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments: